Council Member Jennifer Gutiérrez supports New Yorkers who have experienced displacement from their homes after a traumatic fire and has compiled a number of resources to help you navigate this difficult time. Representatives from NYC Agencies have reviewed these documents.
On this page, you can find:
- External Links to Agency Forms and Documents that you may need to be able to qualify for City resources
- An Agency Resource Guide, which details resources and programs that City agencies can provide
- The Residential Fire Emergency Response Guide, highlights the initial procedures that will take place both immediately following a fire and in the months to come, along with key things to know if you become displaced (in Spanish & English)
- District 34 Food Assistance List, with details of food assistance programs (in Spanish & English)
- District 34 Clothing Assistance List, with community-based locations that provide clothing and support after a fire.
Forms and Documents Folders
Use the below links to be taken to different City agency Forms and Documents Folders that include additional agency information, acceptable document lists, and program / assistance forms.
Department of Social Services (DSS) / Human Resources Administration (HRA) forms link
New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) forms link
Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) forms link
The American Red Cross forms link
NYC Agency Resource Guide PDF
NYC Residential Fire Emergency Response Guide PDF (ENGLISH)
NYC Residential Fire Emergency Response Guide PDF (Spanish)
D34 Food Assistance Community List PDF
D34 Clothing Assistance Community List PDF