As our city grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is doing all that it can to help the people of the 39th District during this difficult time. You can find a list of important resources below.
COVID-19 Vaccination, Testing, and Treatment
- Where to get vaccinated
- Where to get tested for COVID-19
- More information about COVID-19 treatment options
- If you’re in need of more information about treatment options, you can call 212-COVID19 or talk to your primary care provider.
- If you are suffering from continued symptoms of COVID-19 after your 10 isolation period, you can visit this site for continued COVID-19 care.
- Free KN95 Masks
- Resources for survivors of COVID-19
- Information about opening or reopening businesses
- Where to access food pantries or other resources
- Information on long COVID-19 support