Thank you for submitting your ideas and attending our Neighborhood Assemblies.
From March 30 through April 7, residents of the 4th Council district will have an opportunity to vote on Participatory Budgeting projects. Voters will be able to select their top-five projects, which range from better technology in our libraries and planting more trees, to putting countdown clocks at bus stops, and improving school infrastructure. Voting will take place both online and in-person, as I will be traveling across the district to collect your votes.
VOTE ONLINE: pbnyc.org/vote
Are you interested in volunteering to help my office collect votes during vote week? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for input or with any additional questions.
The projects you can vote on include:
- New Tree Planting and Tree Guards Across District 4
- Asser Levy Recreation Center Improvements
- Public Library Technology Upgrades
- New Bathrooms at Wagner Middle School
- Auditorium Upgrades at P.S. 59
- Countdown Clocks at Bus Stops Across District 4
- Floor Repair at Dag Hammarskjold Plaza
- Gym Upgrade at Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis High School
- Roadway Resurfacing Across District 4
- Library Renovation at P.S. 6
- Pedestrian Safety Improvements in the East 60s
- Security Cameras in Turtle Bay
- Technology Upgrades for District 4 Schools