This report of the Council’s Oversight and Investigations Unit includes the findings of its investigation into the Department of Correction’s (DOC) bail payment process as well as recommendations for improvement.
Recent Press Releases
- City Council Dedicates $7 Million to Expand Supervised Release Program in Response to State Bail Reforms November 8, 2019
- Council Votes on Historic Streets Master Plan Legislation October 30, 2019
- Speaker Corey Johnson, City Council Members, and Safe Streets Advocates Rally for Streets Master Plan October 29, 2019
- Council Votes on Disciplinary Measures for Council Member Andy King October 28, 2019
- CITY INVESTS $391 MILLION IN COMMUNITIES AND COMPREHENSIVE REFORMS TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM October 17, 2019