The New York City Council continues to look for ways to help drivers deal with the financial, emotional, and psychological pain caused by upheaval in the for-hire vehicle industry.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Create Retirement Program for Private Sector Employees April 29, 2021
- Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson on Chaim Deutsch April 27, 2021
- Speaker Johnson, Council Member Moya, Public Advocate Williams and State Senator Benjamin Introduce BillsDesigned to Weed out Bad Cops April 24, 2021
- Council Votes To Ban Use of Chemical Pesticides in Parks on Earth Day April 22, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson on Council Member Chaim Deutsch April 22, 2021