If you agree we need #FairFares, please tell Mayor Bill de Blasio: “I demand #FairFares for low-income New Yorkers!” Go to on.nyc.gov/2ije61O to make your voice heard, and share what you think using #FairFares.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Mayor Adams’ Announcement of His Administration’s Proposed Zoning Text Amendment for Housing September 21, 2023
- Statements from Speaker Adams and New York Immigration Coalition on Biden Administration’s Extension and Re-Designation of Venezuela for Temporary Protected Status September 21, 2023
- NYC Council Speaker Adrienne Adams and Finance Chair Justin Brannan Highlight Public Libraries as a Priority, Outlining Budget Funding in Brooklyn and Across the City September 19, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Rosh Hashanah September 15, 2023
- Council Votes to Establish City’s First Lithium-ion Battery Swap Program to Remove Uncertified Batteries from Circulation and Reduce Fire Hazards September 14, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.