If you agree we need #FairFares, please tell Mayor Bill de Blasio: “I demand #FairFares for low-income New Yorkers!” Go to on.nyc.gov/2ije61O to make your voice heard, and share what you think using #FairFares.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes on Legislative Package to Create Citywide Residential Curbside Organics Collection Program, Advance NYC’s Zero Waste Efforts June 8, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on FEMA’s Latest Round of Funding for Asylum Seeker Services June 7, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams in Support of State Passage of the Clean Slate Act June 2, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Criminal Justice Chair Carlina Rivera on the Latest Federal Monitor Report on City Jails and the Department of Correction’s Actions to Limit Transparency and Oversight June 1, 2023
- Statement from Council Member Justin Brannan, Chair of the Finance Committee, on Comments by the Office of Management and Budget Director Jacques Jiha Regarding the City Budget May 31, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.