New York City just signed the New York City Council’s groundbreaking ‘Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act’ into law. Women’s Caucus co-chair Carlina Rivera sponsored one of the 11 bills in this package.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson on the Passing of Former Mayor David Dinkins November 24, 2020
- Council Votes on Bills to Fight Age Discrimination November 19, 2020
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson on Public School Closures November 18, 2020
- Joint Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson and Education Committee Chair Mark Treyger November 13, 2020
- Speaker Corey Johnson and Oversight and Investigations Chair Ritchie Torres Announce Report on NYPD Official Inappropriate Online Behavior November 6, 2020