New York City just signed the New York City Council’s groundbreaking ‘Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act’ into law. Women’s Caucus co-chair Carlina Rivera sponsored one of the 11 bills in this package.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Speaker Adams in Support of State Passage of the Clean Slate Act June 2, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Criminal Justice Chair Carlina Rivera on the Latest Federal Monitor Report on City Jails and the Department of Correction’s Actions to Limit Transparency and Oversight June 1, 2023
- Statement from Council Member Justin Brannan, Chair of the Finance Committee, on Comments by the Office of Management and Budget Director Jacques Jiha Regarding the City Budget May 31, 2023
- Speaker Adrienne Adams, New York City Council Announce Results of 2022-2023 Participatory Budgeting May 31, 2023
- Council Votes on Major Legislative Package to Address Homelessness Crisis and Help New Yorkers Move Out of the Shelter System May 25, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.