New York City just signed the New York City Council’s groundbreaking ‘Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act’ into law. Women’s Caucus co-chair Carlina Rivera sponsored one of the 11 bills in this package.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Improve Pay Equity in the Municipal Workforce February 2, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on Governor Kathy Hochul’s Fiscal Year 2024 Executive Budget February 1, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on the Killing of Tyre Nichols by Memphis Police Officers January 28, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Mayor Adams’ 2023 State of the City Address January 26, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Education Chair Rita Joseph on NYC Department of Education’s Changes to Fair Student Funding Formula January 23, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.