New York City just signed the New York City Council’s groundbreaking ‘Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act’ into law. Women’s Caucus co-chair Carlina Rivera sponsored one of the 11 bills in this package.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Create Retirement Program for Private Sector Employees April 29, 2021
- Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson on Chaim Deutsch April 27, 2021
- Speaker Johnson, Council Member Moya, Public Advocate Williams and State Senator Benjamin Introduce BillsDesigned to Weed out Bad Cops April 24, 2021
- Council Votes To Ban Use of Chemical Pesticides in Parks on Earth Day April 22, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson on Council Member Chaim Deutsch April 22, 2021