Finance Committee Chair Dromm kicked off the preliminary budget hearing process at the New York City Council today. One thing the Committee is investigating is the potential impacts of federal and state cuts on the city budget.
Recent Press Releases
- Joint Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Housing & Buildings Chair Pierina Sanchez on the U.S. Supreme Court’s Denial of Legal Challenge to Rent Stabilization Law October 2, 2023
- Council Passes One Time Waiver That Will Allow EMS Workers to Apply for Promotional FDNY Exam September 28, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on the Recommendation that No Disciplinary Action be Taken Against NYPD Officers in Killing of Kawaski Trawick September 26, 2023
- Joint Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Deputy Speaker Diana Ayala on the Expanded Eligibility to Use CityFHEPS Outside of New York City September 26, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Yom Kippur September 24, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.