Finance Committee Chair Dromm kicked off the preliminary budget hearing process at the New York City Council today. One thing the Committee is investigating is the potential impacts of federal and state cuts on the city budget.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson on the Passing of Former Mayor David Dinkins November 24, 2020
- Council Votes on Bills to Fight Age Discrimination November 19, 2020
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson on Public School Closures November 18, 2020
- Joint Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson and Education Committee Chair Mark Treyger November 13, 2020
- Speaker Corey Johnson and Oversight and Investigations Chair Ritchie Torres Announce Report on NYPD Official Inappropriate Online Behavior November 6, 2020