Finance Committee Chair Dromm kicked off the preliminary budget hearing process at the New York City Council today. One thing the Committee is investigating is the potential impacts of federal and state cuts on the city budget.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement by Council Speaker Corey Johnson on Detention of Pablo Villavicencio June 18, 2018
- Statement by Speaker Corey Johnson Re: Xiu Qing You June 18, 2018
- The New York City Council Votes to Adopt the FY 2019 Budget June 15, 2018
- Speaker Corey Johnson, Finance Committee Chair Daniel Dromm, Capital Budget Subcommittee Chair Vanessa Gibson and Mayor Bill de Blasio Announce Agreement on FY 2019 Budget June 11, 2018
- Speaker Corey Johnson, Council Member Carlos Menchaca and the New York City Council Announce Results of The 2017-2018 Participatory Budgeting Cycle June 7, 2018