As someone who grew up in public housing, I understand the importance of keeping apartments affordable. Today I spoke at the Tenant Neighbor Annual Meeting about our shared goal of increasing housing affordability and protecting NYC tenants from harassment and intimidation.
Recent Press Releases
- Speaker Corey Johnson, Finance Committee Chair Daniel Dromm, Capital Budget Subcommittee Chair Helen Rosenthal, and Mayor Bill de Blasio Announce Agreement on FY 2022 Budget June 30, 2021
- SPEAKER COREY JOHNSON AND MAYOR BILL DE BLASIO COMMIT TO PROVIDE PREVAILING WAGES TO SECURITY GUARDS AT CITY CONTRACTED SHELTERS June 18, 2021
- Council Votes on Small Business Relief Legislation June 17, 2021
- Council Votes on Legislation to Move More New Yorkers from Homeless Shelters into Permanent Housing May 27, 2021
- Legislation to Get New Yorkers Out of Shelter And Into Permanent Housing Up for a Vote This Week May 25, 2021