As someone who grew up in public housing, I understand the importance of keeping apartments affordable. Today I spoke at the Tenant Neighbor Annual Meeting about our shared goal of increasing housing affordability and protecting NYC tenants from harassment and intimidation.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes To End Qualified Immunity and Seven Other Measures to Reform NYPD March 25, 2021
- Council Votes to Strengthen Lead Laws to Protect Children March 18, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson March 17, 2021
- Speaker Johnson, Council Members, and City Planning Announce Expansion of Program that Brings Green Grocers to Underserved Communities March 15, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson Calling on Gov. Cuomo to Resign March 12, 2021