As someone who grew up in public housing, I understand the importance of keeping apartments affordable. Today I spoke at the Tenant Neighbor Annual Meeting about our shared goal of increasing housing affordability and protecting NYC tenants from harassment and intimidation.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on the Killing of Tyre Nichols by Memphis Police Officers January 28, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Mayor Adams’ 2023 State of the City Address January 26, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Education Chair Rita Joseph on NYC Department of Education’s Changes to Fair Student Funding Formula January 23, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Department of Education’s Withdrawal of Proposed School Co-Locations in Southeast Queens January 23, 2023
- Council Votes on “Skip the Stuff” Bill to Reduce Plastic Waste in Food Orders January 19, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.