As someone who grew up in public housing, I understand the importance of keeping apartments affordable. Today I spoke at the Tenant Neighbor Annual Meeting about our shared goal of increasing housing affordability and protecting NYC tenants from harassment and intimidation.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Appoint New Committee Chairs January 6, 2021
- Council Votes to Prevent Fast-Food Workers From Being Fired Without “Just Cause” December 17, 2020
- Statement from Speaker Johnson on Council’s Historic Action To Voluntarily Recognize Union of Council Staffers December 17, 2020
- Speaker Corey Johnson Unveils Legislation to Create A New Ten-Year Comprehensive Planning Cycle for New York City December 16, 2020
- Speaker Corey Johnson Announces Appointment of Council Member Adrienne Adams as Chair of the Public Safety Committee December 11, 2020