We’ll be updating our immigrant legal resource guide as workshops and events are scheduled around the City. To find a legal, mental or health provider near you visit: https://council.nyc.gov/immigrant-resources/
Recent Press Releases
- Speaker Adrienne Adams Delivers Opening Remarks at the Council’s Criminal Justice Committee Hearing on Legislation to Ban Solitary Confinement September 28, 2022
- In the Aftermath of Hurricane Fiona, New York City Council Calls for Jones Act Waiver in Puerto Rico September 26, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on Rosh Hashanah September 25, 2022
- New York City Council Releases New Report on City Employee Pay Equity, Legislation to Address Disparities September 22, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on Relief Efforts to Puerto Rico in Aftermath of Hurricane Fiona September 21, 2022
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.