Nearly 50 percent of New York City-area teens have experienced cyberbullying, while 8 in 10 teens know another student that has experienced it. We’ve teamed up with Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, The New York City Council, MobilizeNY, Tyler Clementi Foundation, Common Sense Media, the NYC Department of Education- to unveil a 15-minute film designed to educate parents and teens on cyberbullying.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Extend Paid Sick Leave to Parents Vaccinating Children Against COVID-19 November 23, 2021
- Council Votes to Overhaul Construction Safety November 10, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Johnson, Manhattan Borough President Brewer, Council Members Moya, Salamanca, and Powers November 10, 2021
- Council Votes to Hold ACS More Accountable and Better Help Families Dealing with the Agency October 21, 2021
- Council Votes to Create a Citywide Climate Resiliency Plan October 7, 2021
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.