Nearly 50 percent of New York City-area teens have experienced cyberbullying, while 8 in 10 teens know another student that has experienced it. We’ve teamed up with Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, The New York City Council, MobilizeNY, Tyler Clementi Foundation, Common Sense Media, the NYC Department of Education- to unveil a 15-minute film designed to educate parents and teens on cyberbullying.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Create Retirement Program for Private Sector Employees April 29, 2021
- Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson on Chaim Deutsch April 27, 2021
- Speaker Johnson, Council Member Moya, Public Advocate Williams and State Senator Benjamin Introduce BillsDesigned to Weed out Bad Cops April 24, 2021
- Council Votes To Ban Use of Chemical Pesticides in Parks on Earth Day April 22, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson on Council Member Chaim Deutsch April 22, 2021