Nearly 50 percent of New York City-area teens have experienced cyberbullying, while 8 in 10 teens know another student that has experienced it. We’ve teamed up with Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, The New York City Council, MobilizeNY, Tyler Clementi Foundation, Common Sense Media, the NYC Department of Education- to unveil a 15-minute film designed to educate parents and teens on cyberbullying.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Improve Pay Equity in the Municipal Workforce February 2, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on Governor Kathy Hochul’s Fiscal Year 2024 Executive Budget February 1, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on the Killing of Tyre Nichols by Memphis Police Officers January 28, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Mayor Adams’ 2023 State of the City Address January 26, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Education Chair Rita Joseph on NYC Department of Education’s Changes to Fair Student Funding Formula January 23, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.