Nearly 50 percent of New York City-area teens have experienced cyberbullying, while 8 in 10 teens know another student that has experienced it. We’ve teamed up with Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, The New York City Council, MobilizeNY, Tyler Clementi Foundation, Common Sense Media, the NYC Department of Education- to unveil a 15-minute film designed to educate parents and teens on cyberbullying.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson August 3, 2021
- City Council Releases Pay Equity Report Ahead of Black Women’s Equal Pay Day August 2, 2021
- Council Votes to Protect Small Businesses by Extending Third-Party Delivery App Fee Caps July 29, 2021
- Speaker Corey Johnson, Finance Committee Chair Daniel Dromm, Capital Budget Subcommittee Chair Helen Rosenthal, and Mayor Bill de Blasio Announce Agreement on FY 2022 Budget June 30, 2021
- SPEAKER COREY JOHNSON AND MAYOR BILL DE BLASIO COMMIT TO PROVIDE PREVAILING WAGES TO SECURITY GUARDS AT CITY CONTRACTED SHELTERS June 18, 2021