Nearly 50 percent of New York City-area teens have experienced cyberbullying, while 8 in 10 teens know another student that has experienced it. We’ve teamed up with Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, The New York City Council, MobilizeNY, Tyler Clementi Foundation, Common Sense Media, the NYC Department of Education- to unveil a 15-minute film designed to educate parents and teens on cyberbullying.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Comptroller Brad Lander’s Report on the City’s Use of Emergency Procurement and Contracts November 30, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Council Member Shaun Abreu on Height and Weight Anti-Discrimination Law Going into Effect November 26, 2023
- Statement from a New York City Council Spokesperson on the New York Court of Appeals’ Ruling on Chokehold Ban Law November 20, 2023
- Joint Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Finance Chair Justin Brannan on the Mayor’s November Plan November 16, 2023
- Joint Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Civil and Human Rights Committee Chair Nantasha Williams on the Signing of the Clean Slate Act into Law November 16, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.