Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, Committee on Finance Chair Julissa Ferreras-Copeland and Mayor Bill de Blasio reached agreement earlier this month after extensive negotiations and a comprehensive committee review process involving several municipal officials and community stakeholders. The budget totals $85.2 billion to support all New Yorkers.
Recent Press Releases
- Speaker Adrienne Adams Delivers Opening Remarks at the Council’s Immigration Oversight Hearing on Resources and Services for Newly Arrived People Seeking Asylum September 30, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on Fatal Stabbing of EMS Lt. Alison Russo in Astoria, Queens September 30, 2022
- Council Votes to Increase 311 Transparency and Accessibility, Support Small Businesses, and Create More Accurate Empty Storefront Registry September 29, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on Actions Outside of City Hall Ahead of Wednesday’s Solitary Confinement Hearing September 29, 2022
- Speaker Adrienne Adams Delivers Opening Remarks at the Council’s Criminal Justice Committee Hearing on Legislation to Ban Solitary Confinement September 28, 2022
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.