Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and the @National Leagues of Cities, an advocacy group that represents the interests of over 1,600 cities, convened municipal legislative leaders to foster inter-city legislative collaboration and tackle issues ranging from infrastructure to constituent outreach to criminal justice reform.
Recent Press Releases
- NYC Council Speaker Adrienne Adams, Parks Committee Chair Shekar Krishnan, Unions, and Advocates Highlight Funding for Urban Park Rangers October 4, 2023
- Joint Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Housing & Buildings Chair Pierina Sanchez on the U.S. Supreme Court’s Denial of Legal Challenge to Rent Stabilization Law October 2, 2023
- Council Passes One Time Waiver That Will Allow EMS Workers to Apply for Promotional FDNY Exam September 28, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on the Recommendation that No Disciplinary Action be Taken Against NYPD Officers in Killing of Kawaski Trawick September 26, 2023
- Joint Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Deputy Speaker Diana Ayala on the Expanded Eligibility to Use CityFHEPS Outside of New York City September 26, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.