Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and the @National Leagues of Cities, an advocacy group that represents the interests of over 1,600 cities, convened municipal legislative leaders to foster inter-city legislative collaboration and tackle issues ranging from infrastructure to constituent outreach to criminal justice reform.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on the Killing of Tyre Nichols by Memphis Police Officers January 28, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Mayor Adams’ 2023 State of the City Address January 26, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Education Chair Rita Joseph on NYC Department of Education’s Changes to Fair Student Funding Formula January 23, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Department of Education’s Withdrawal of Proposed School Co-Locations in Southeast Queens January 23, 2023
- Council Votes on “Skip the Stuff” Bill to Reduce Plastic Waste in Food Orders January 19, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.