Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and the @National Leagues of Cities, an advocacy group that represents the interests of over 1,600 cities, convened municipal legislative leaders to foster inter-city legislative collaboration and tackle issues ranging from infrastructure to constituent outreach to criminal justice reform.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes on Major Legislative Package to Address Homelessness Crisis and Help New Yorkers Move Out of the Shelter System May 25, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Deputy Speaker Diana Ayala on the Administration’s Court Application to Modify Right to Shelter Legal Protections May 24, 2023
- NYC Council Releases Fiscal Year 2024 Executive Budget Economic and Tax Revenue Forecast, Showing Slightly Stronger Growth Projections Than Council’s March Estimates May 22, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Expedited Work Authorization for Asylum Seekers May 22, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Transportation & Infrastructure Chair Selvena Brooks-Powers on the MTA’s Blue-Ribbon Panel Report on Fare Evasion Supporting Expansion of Fair Fares May 17, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.