Melissa Mark-Viverito, Presidenta del Consejo de la Ciudad de Nueva York, y Local Progress reunieron A legisladores y activistas de todo el país para comenzar a planear una estrategia nacional contra la creciente agenda antiinmigrante de la administración Trump.
Recent Press Releases
- Speaker Adrienne E. Adams Outlines Vision Calling for Expanded Health and Opportunity Investments as Path to Public Safety and Pandemic Recovery in First State of the City Address May 22, 2022
- Council Votes on Legislative Package to Strengthen Fire Safety Inspired by Tragic Twin Parks Fire in Bronx May 19, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne E. Adams on the United States Senate’s Failure to Pass the Women’s Health Protection Act May 11, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne E. Adams on Rent Guidelines Board Preliminary Vote May 6, 2022
- Council Votes to Require Ratings and Improvement Plans for Parks and Playgrounds as Step Towards Addressing Parks Inequities May 5, 2022
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.