This report proposes a comprehensive package of reforms that members of the City Council will introduce as legislation to improve the transparency, planning, community input, and effectiveness of New York City’s Fair Share system.
Recent Press Releases
- COUNCIL VOTES TO EXPAND ACCESS TO PRIMARY HEALTH CARE September 9, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson, Chair of Committee on Resiliency and Waterfronts Justin Brannan, Chair of Committee on Environmental Protection James F. Gennaro, and Chair of Committee on Transportation Ydanis Rodriguez September 3, 2021
- Council Votes to Make Third-Party Food Delivery Fee Caps Permanent August 26, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson August 10, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson August 3, 2021
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.