This report proposes a comprehensive package of reforms that members of the City Council will introduce as legislation to improve the transparency, planning, community input, and effectiveness of New York City’s Fair Share system.
Recent Press Releases
- Speaker Corey Johnson and Sanitation Committee Chair Antonio Reynoso Demand $4.2 Million for Extra Litter Basket Collection in Fiscal Year 2020 Budget May 20, 2019
- Criminal and Social Justice Advocates Praise Speaker Johnson’s Policy on Criminal Justice Reform May 20, 2019
- Speaker Johnson Outlines Proposals for a 21st Century Criminal Justice System May 20, 2019
- Council Votes on Tenant Anti-Displacement Legislation May 8, 2019
- Speaker Corey Johnson, Finance Committee Chair Daniel Dromm, Capital Budget Subcommittee Chair Vanessa L. Gibson Announce Restored Funding For Vital Programs and Services in Fiscal 2020 May 7, 2019