This report proposes a comprehensive package of reforms that members of the City Council will introduce as legislation to improve the transparency, planning, community input, and effectiveness of New York City’s Fair Share system.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes To End Qualified Immunity and Seven Other Measures to Reform NYPD March 25, 2021
- Council Votes to Strengthen Lead Laws to Protect Children March 18, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson March 17, 2021
- Speaker Johnson, Council Members, and City Planning Announce Expansion of Program that Brings Green Grocers to Underserved Communities March 15, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson Calling on Gov. Cuomo to Resign March 12, 2021