This report proposes a comprehensive package of reforms that members of the City Council will introduce as legislation to improve the transparency, planning, community input, and effectiveness of New York City’s Fair Share system.
Recent Press Releases
- New Council Economic & Tax Revenue Forecast Projects $3.3 Billion More in Revenue than OMB for Fiscal Years 2024 and 2025, Over $13.6 Billion More through Fiscal Year 2028 March 3, 2024
- New York City Council Votes to Pass New E-Bike Safety Rules in Continued Effort to Address the Dangers of Lithium-Ion Batteries February 28, 2024
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Finance Chair Justin Brannan on the Cancellation of the Planned PEG for the Fiscal Year 2025 Executive Budget February 21, 2024
- New York City Council Files Motion to Intervene in Lawsuit Against Mayor Adams’ Administration for Failure to Comply with CityFHEPS Laws February 21, 2024
- New York City Council Passes Legislation to Improve Health and Extend Life Expectancy for All New Yorkers February 8, 2024
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.