This report proposes a comprehensive package of reforms that members of the City Council will introduce as legislation to improve the transparency, planning, community input, and effectiveness of New York City’s Fair Share system.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson on the Passing of Former Mayor David Dinkins November 24, 2020
- Council Votes on Bills to Fight Age Discrimination November 19, 2020
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson on Public School Closures November 18, 2020
- Joint Statement from Council Speaker Corey Johnson and Education Committee Chair Mark Treyger November 13, 2020
- Speaker Corey Johnson and Oversight and Investigations Chair Ritchie Torres Announce Report on NYPD Official Inappropriate Online Behavior November 6, 2020