This report proposes a comprehensive package of reforms that members of the City Council will introduce as legislation to improve the transparency, planning, community input, and effectiveness of New York City’s Fair Share system.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes on Legislation to Move More New Yorkers from Homeless Shelters into Permanent Housing May 27, 2021
- Legislation to Get New Yorkers Out of Shelter And Into Permanent Housing Up for a Vote This Week May 25, 2021
- Statement by Council Speaker Corey Johnson May 14, 2021
- Council Votes to Restrict Use of Plastic Straws and Reduce School Food Waste May 12, 2021
- City Council Announces Legislation to Support Moms and Caregivers in Honor of Mother’s Day May 8, 2021