New York City’s commitment to protecting and educating immigrant New Yorkers with information is stronger than ever. We urge all immigrant New Yorkers who are concerned about the recent election to contact one of the trusted legal service organizations that has partnered with the City to provide free immigration screenings and services, or one of the many community organizations in your neighborhood that provides information about immigration and city services and protections. Referrals to trusted organizations are also available by calling 311.
Recent Press Releases
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams on the Killing of Tyre Nichols by Memphis Police Officers January 28, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Mayor Adams’ 2023 State of the City Address January 26, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Education Chair Rita Joseph on NYC Department of Education’s Changes to Fair Student Funding Formula January 23, 2023
- Statement from Speaker Adams on Department of Education’s Withdrawal of Proposed School Co-Locations in Southeast Queens January 23, 2023
- Council Votes on “Skip the Stuff” Bill to Reduce Plastic Waste in Food Orders January 19, 2023
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.