New York City’s commitment to protecting and educating immigrant New Yorkers with information is stronger than ever. We urge all immigrant New Yorkers who are concerned about the recent election to contact one of the trusted legal service organizations that has partnered with the City to provide free immigration screenings and services, or one of the many community organizations in your neighborhood that provides information about immigration and city services and protections. Referrals to trusted organizations are also available by calling 311.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Strengthen the Green New Deal for New York City October 29, 2020
- A Preliminary Analysis of the City’s Payroll Shows Troubling Gender, Racial and Ethnic Pay Disparities October 29, 2020
- Schools with High Black and Hispanic Populations Had Low Student Engagement during Pandemic, City Data Shows October 15, 2020
- Council Votes to Make Outdoor Dining Permanent October 15, 2020
- City Council Announces $28.4 Million for Immigrant Services October 2, 2020