New York City’s commitment to protecting and educating immigrant New Yorkers with information is stronger than ever. We urge all immigrant New Yorkers who are concerned about the recent election to contact one of the trusted legal service organizations that has partnered with the City to provide free immigration screenings and services, or one of the many community organizations in your neighborhood that provides information about immigration and city services and protections. Referrals to trusted organizations are also available by calling 311.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes to Create a Citywide Climate Resiliency Plan October 7, 2021
- Council Votes on Bills to Protect Delivery Workers September 23, 2021
- COUNCIL VOTES TO EXPAND ACCESS TO PRIMARY HEALTH CARE September 9, 2021
- Statement from Speaker Corey Johnson, Chair of Committee on Resiliency and Waterfronts Justin Brannan, Chair of Committee on Environmental Protection James F. Gennaro, and Chair of Committee on Transportation Ydanis Rodriguez September 3, 2021
- Council Votes to Make Third-Party Food Delivery Fee Caps Permanent August 26, 2021
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.