New York City’s commitment to protecting and educating immigrant New Yorkers with information is stronger than ever. We urge all immigrant New Yorkers who are concerned about the recent election to contact one of the trusted legal service organizations that has partnered with the City to provide free immigration screenings and services, or one of the many community organizations in your neighborhood that provides information about immigration and city services and protections. Referrals to trusted organizations are also available by calling 311.
Recent Press Releases
- Council Votes on Legislative Package to Strengthen Fire Safety Inspired by Tragic Twin Parks Fire in Bronx May 19, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne E. Adams on the United States Senate’s Failure to Pass the Women’s Health Protection Act May 11, 2022
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne E. Adams on Rent Guidelines Board Preliminary Vote May 6, 2022
- Council Votes to Require Ratings and Improvement Plans for Parks and Playgrounds as Step Towards Addressing Parks Inequities May 5, 2022
- NYC Council Speaker Adrienne Adams, Women’s Caucus & Reproductive Rights Advocates Respond to Draft Supreme Court Opinion That Would Overturn Roe v. Wade May 3, 2022
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.