During these uncertain times we must remind ourselves of who we are as a city and hold steadfast to the values that we cherish and hold dear. The values of hard work, respect and coming together during times of adversity define us as New Yorkers. That will not change, no matter who is President.
Recent Press Releases
- Speaker Adrienne Adams Delivers Remarks at the Council’s Opening Fiscal Year 2025 Preliminary Budget Hearing March 4, 2024
- New Council Economic & Tax Revenue Forecast Projects $3.3 Billion More in Revenue than OMB for Fiscal Years 2024 and 2025, Over $13.6 Billion More through Fiscal Year 2028 March 3, 2024
- New York City Council Votes to Pass New E-Bike Safety Rules in Continued Effort to Address the Dangers of Lithium-Ion Batteries February 28, 2024
- Statement from Speaker Adrienne Adams and Finance Chair Justin Brannan on the Cancellation of the Planned PEG for the Fiscal Year 2025 Executive Budget February 21, 2024
- New York City Council Files Motion to Intervene in Lawsuit Against Mayor Adams’ Administration for Failure to Comply with CityFHEPS Laws February 21, 2024
To receive text alerts about when and where you can vote, text PBNYC to 212-676-8384.