HENRY STREET SETTLEMENT SENIOR CENTER
334 Madison Street, Lower Level / New York, NY 10002 / T: 212.349.2770
Sunday-Friday / 12:00pm – 1:00pm / Pre-Packed Lunch & Dinner / Age 60+ Only
Must provide proof of age. Family member, aide or neighbor can pick up meals for a senior, if they themselves are unable to get to the center. Person picking up must provide the senior’s ID at the time of pick up.
MEALS ON WHEELS HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
[ Staff will NO longer enter the homes of meal recipients ]
- Place the meal on the apartment door handle or, if that is not possible, on the ground in front of the door.
- Knock on the door and wait for the older adult to respond.
- If the meal recipient does not respond, staff will follow the existing procedures that were provided to them.
Schedule Moving Forward:
|2 Meals||Frozen Meal ONLY||2 Meals||Staff Check-In w/Clients||3 Meals|
All new intakes, forward to email@example.com through the main line at 212.962.7817.
UNITED JEWISH COUNCIL OF THE EAST SIDE, INC.
- Call 212.673.9328BEFORE9:30am and request to come in and pick up a meal.
- Between the hours of 11:00am – 1:00pm, come to 15-17 Willett Street and sign up to get a number.
- Once that is complete, then please go down to the LUNCH CLUB and receive your pre-packed meal.
- UJC mandates that all who come to pick up lunches practice the social distancing rules & Purell hands.
WEINBERG CENTER FOR BALANCED LIVING @ THE MANNY CANTOR CENTER
197 East Broadway / New York, NY 10002 – 646.395.4270
Distribution of Meals:
Monday to Friday from 11:30am – 1:00pm in the LOBBY.
Members will get lunch [ to warm up ] and breakfast for the next day.
331 East 12thStreet, New York, NY 10003 – 212.228.7836
Distribution of Take-Home Meals:
- Provided between 12:00pm – 1:00pm EVERY weekday.
- Members have been encouraged to come in 10-minute intervals according to last name. We are hopeful that at least some members will follow this directive in order to avoid a large gathering.
- A-F – 12:00pm / G-K – 12:10pm / L-P – 12:20pm / Q-U – 12:30pm / V-Z – 12:40pm
- Staff will conduct a 4 steps health assessment as members enter, according to DFTA’s Guidance #6.
- Staff members will conduct check-in for members, hand out meals and fact sheets regarding COVID-19.
- Members will be encouraged to take the meals straight home and refrigerate in accordance with our Foodborne Illness Policy.
Please sanitize or wash your hands at all times. Stay safe & healthy.
Created By Lower East Side Inter-Agency Council – 03/2020