|NEW YORK CITY COUNCIL JOB POSTING|
|Position||Supply Coordinator||Work Hours||9am – 5pm|
|Division||Administrative Services||Open Date||01/31/2019|
|Number of Positions||1||Close Date||Until Filled|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Implements and monitors the maintenance of stockroom inventory, which includes maintaining adequate stock of office supplies and ensuring that the needs of The Council are met by ordering supplies as needed.
- Maintains supply inventory.
- Ensures that staff is compliant with supply request process.
- Distributes supplies.
- Inputs and updates supply program.
- Communicates with employees through a variety of means—by telephone; by e-mail or in person.
- Assists, when needed, with mailroom deliveries, copy requests and projects as they arise.
Education and/or Experience: Solid project management, communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to function effectively under pressure; requires attention to detail and considerable follow-up. Must be able to lift up to 70lbs and practice safe lifting/moving skills.